Over the years, the digital healthcare revolution has brought various benefits to the healthcare industry. According to ACUMEN RESEARCH AND CONSULTING, the global digital health market size is valued at USD 181 Billion in 2021 and is estimated to achieve a market size of USD 1,041 Billion by 2030; growing at a CAGR of 21.6%.
With people becoming more conscious of their health and fitness, healthcare applications are proving to be a boon. The healthcare industry is working hard to build advanced solutions to treat the high-tech audience in the best possible way.
The development of healthcare applications will be significant in the coming years. Let’s take a look at some of the top healthcare app ideas for 2023.
- 01. IoMT apps –The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) offers various healthcare tools and applications that connect to healthcare information technology systems using networking technologies. According to FORTUNE BUSINESS INSIGHTS, the global internet of medical things (IoMT) market is projected to grow from $30.79 billion in 2021 to $187.60 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 29.5%.IoMT apps provide a safe network for sharing confidential medical information and seamlessly connect doctors and patients, reducing the need for visits.Furthermore, activities, such as remote patient monitoring, activity tracking, and emergency aids, can be conducted using IoMT mobile applications.
- 02. AR-enabled medical diagnosis apps –AR-enabled medical apps can be a boon for the healthcare sector as it has the ability to train medical practitioners and can easily help patients understand medical terms. It can also be used in vein detection and assist surgeons with tools and surgical procedures.These apps enable 3D body scanning and suggest diagnoses to provide improved treatment for patients.Developing such applications can bring various advantages to the healthcare sector as it has the power to shape multiple operations.
- 03. Wellness tracking apps –Wellness tracking applications help users track their food intake, water goals, and fitness activities. They act as a personal health coach and help users achieve their daily goals.Furthermore, these apps provide free tips and suggestions to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- 04. Diet planning apps –Diet planning applications help users plan their daily meals according to their body, weight, and eating preferences. It helps complete their calorie count while maintaining the balance between protein, vitamins, and minerals. It is a very helpful application for people who care about their daily intake and are fitness-focused.Having to know what to eat at what amount is an innovative idea to keep hooked and healthy.
- 05. Telemedicine apps –Telemedicine apps eliminate the concept of visiting healthcare providers and clinics in the upcoming years. Patients can easily reach out to specialists of their choice and exchange information with them using these apps.Additionally, it enables easy availability of medical aid in emergencies & natural disasters while reducing the treatment costs of healthcare services.
- 06. Electronic health record apps –Electronic health record apps are a perfect and reliable solution for medical record management. EHR systems are intended to safe keep patients’ medical and treatment histories, allowing for a more comprehensive perspective of a person’s health. These records can be shared with authorized providers, such as healthcare experts and practitioners.Furthermore, EHR apps help healthcare practitioners make the right decisions and provide better treatment for their patients. A multi-feature app can provide various benefits if developed with proper planning and initiation.
- 07. On-demand doctor apps –On-demand doctor apps help users find and interact with their medical care specialists using features such as integrating search and channel options. These apps also provide specialist ratings and reviews for patients to pick the right doctor for themselves and their loved ones.It’s an interesting concept that is growing at a large scale and is often used by people for improved treatments and diagnosis.
No matter what kind of mobile application you choose to develop, idea generation is the first step. A well-designed strategy and planning will allow a developer to build your application in the most customized way possible, enabling you to achieve your vision.
If you’re seeking an app development partner to turn your idea into a reality, you are at the right place.
Jellyfish Technologies is well-known for providing on-time delivery, scalable solutions, affordable pricing, and customer care.
We offer complete web and mobile solutions that include UI/UX development, feature enhancement, API creation & integration, security, deployment, and post-development maintenance.